Does Business As Usual Grind to a Halt When My Commercial Building Needs Water Damage Restoration?
Give the Experts at SERVPRO a Call When Water Damage Restoration of Your Brooklyn Business Is Job One for You and Your Tenants
If anything is more frustrating than the disruption of a water loss on your business property, it surely is when you also have tenants whose operations are affected. Brooklyn commercial buildings can be full of many shops, cafes, offices, and production sites, so water damage affects dozens to hundreds in our neighborhoods. Add in disappointed customers, and the effect spreads.
Can Water Restoration Companies Help with Partitioning So Limited “Business as Usual” Can Proceed?
Customers are fickle, so it is crucial to maintain a presence when your Brooklyn business needs water damage restoration. You cannot afford to have the customer base you and your tenants built go elsewhere as your damaged building recovers. To ensure that you and your commercial tenants can still honor customer requests, partnering with a restoration company with an experienced construction division helps immensely. Erecting baffles and barriers while building contained workspaces for water damage restoration can carve out safe, welcoming areas that permit your and your tenants’ businesses to continue operation.
Once Was Enough -- Is There a Way to Avoid The Chaos of Water Damage Restoration in the Future?
Think about partnering proactively with SERVPRO by collaborating on an Emergency READY Profile (ERP). We encourage our commercial clients to consider our ERP to prepare for water damage or another disaster much the same way you prepare for other business crises. To access the benefits of an ERP, do the following:
- Schedule an in-person assessment with one of our experienced water damage restoration project managers
- Review any recommendations resulting from the evaluation, and implement them:
- Store critical documents off-site or digitally
- Raise equipment above typical flood lines
- Repair leaks and upgrade utility configurations
- Designate employees or others to act on your business’s behalf if you are unavailable during a disaster
- Discuss the final concise, digital ERP plan with our managers, so you anticipate accurately what a water damage restoration job means to your operations and create planned adaptations to keep you going during the restoration
The crews from SERVPRO of Northwest Brooklyn are trained and focused on getting multi-use commercial buildings back online fast -- “Like it never even happened.” Call (718) 522-4400 day or night to get the help you and your business tenants must have to return to normal operations.
Mold Remediation: 00055