Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
No matter if it is a water break that occurs at LIU Brooklyn or a fire that structurally compromises a home in Kensington or Williamsburg, we understand the importance of a fast and confident response. In most loss incidents, the clock is ticking before irreparable damage occurs. As reputable restoration specialists, it is our priority to keep costs and restoration times as low as possible for our customers.
When we say We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, it is a commitment that we focus on every single day. We keep ready trailers stocked with drying and extraction equipment, as well as cleaning products and tools to address immediate mitigation actions in nearly any loss incident we might encounter. Our central location can help us to reach most any disaster sites within hours of your initial call.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (718) 522-4400
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2020 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northwest Brooklyn arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.