Flood Damage and Drying When Your Brooklyn Commercial Property Needs It
Call SERVPRO for Flood Damage Assistance to Ensure Your Brooklyn Business Does Not Miss a Beat
Running a business, you need to remain prepared for just about anything – this should include a flooding or water clean up plan. After the initial shock of the water-related emergency wears off, knowing that your employees and cleanup team have a plan in place adds peace of mind. You deserve to get the results you need with professional water removal services and drying, so it is best to have SERVPRO’s number handy.
We’re Faster to Any Disaster!
But, what does that mean? Mitigating flood damage in your Brooklyn commercial space should include many steps. SERVPRO arrives within hours of the initial call, and we start the assessment right away so that water removal may begin fast. Not only do we feature specialty drying equipment and proven methods, but our flood remediation services include elements like:
- Highly trained technicians who are fully IICRC-certified and always keep safety a top priority.
- We always wear personal protective equipment (PPE) upon entering the building to begin assessment and clean up.
- Staging areas get set up, selecting zones that allow us to prevent cross-contamination from happening within your Brooklyn commercial property.
- Your business gets the Certified: SERVPRO Clean seal of approval after finishing up with extraction, drying, controlled demolition (as needed), sanitization, and deodorization.
We Know Flood Damage Risks for Businesses
Even if you have a small janitorial crew, nothing matches professional water damage remediation. We approach each flood restoration job using:
- Submersible pumps
- Truck-mounted extractors
- Wet/dry vacuums
- Industrial air movers
- Dehumidification equipment
- Thermal foggers to disinfect
- And more!
No matter the industry you are in, SERVPRO of Northwest Brooklyn has the power to handle all your flood damage needs. Call us 24/7 at (718) 522-4400 to receive immediate assistance.