What Should You Look for in Brooklyn Mold Removal Companies?
SERVPRO supports Brooklyn homeowners
When you notice a patch of fungus in your home, you will probably want to clean it up. However, it is better to wait for the professionals. Home-made or commercial mold cleaners can sometimes make the situation worse by adding extra moisture and encouraging the fungus to propagate.
If you are looking for mold removal companies in Brooklyn, here are some things to ask about.
- Response time – SERVPRO responds to your first call within an hour and aims to be at your home within four hours.
- Training – we train all our techs to The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification standards, so you know you are getting a knowledgeable team.
- Use of containment – containment stops spores from spreading further and is a vital part of effective mold remediation.
- Monitoring – your team should monitor moisture and humidity levels in the affected area to ensure the environment is dry enough to discourage mold regrowth.
- Checking in– your SERVPRO team will follow up with you after a week to ensure you are satisfied.
If you are looking for mold removal companies you can trust, call SERVPRO of Northwest Brooklyn at (718) 522-4400.