Recent Before & After Photos

Brooklyn Condo Water Damage


Williamsburg Condo affected by broken pipe. Hardwood floors were saved using our mat drying system. Our customer was very happy that they were able to get back ... READ MORE



Sewage Damage in Office


Brooklyn Real Estate office opened their doors Monday morning for business and found their entire office affected by a sewer back up over the weekend. SERVPRO o... READ MORE



Sandy Damage


Mold in Belle Harbor attic from Hurricane Sandy. All of the contents in the attic were cleaned and placed in a clean storage container. SERVPRO performed the mo... READ MORE



Brooklyn High School Gym Damaged


A religious high school in Brooklyn, closed for summer recess, had a broken water pipe running for 4 days. SERVPRO of Northwest Brooklyn was called in to help d... READ MORE



Oil Tank Spill


An oil tank leaked in a Brooklyn basement causing heavy odor and huge deep oil pools on the cement floor. Our team at SERVPRO® of Northwest Brooklyn worked hard... READ MORE



Sewage backup in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn


Retail store in Cobble Hill, suffered a sewage back up and needed to be open for business the very next day. We were called in, cleaned up and they did not miss... READ MORE



Mold Damage in a Brooklyn Condo


Before pictures demonstrates the mold damaged caused by a pipe leak. As one of our many services, we performed a Mold Remediation to prevent additional future d... READ MORE



Brooklyn Fire Damage to residential property


Bed Stuy, Brooklyn home severely affected by an electrical fire that started in the basement electrical panel and raged three stories, causing the residents to ... READ MORE



Carpet staining in Belle Harbor, NY


SERVPRO was called in on a Saturday morning to help save our clients white carpet from pet staining. Our customer was very happy that our crew was able to get ... READ MORE



Bay Ridge Kitchen Fire


A fire in a Bay Ridge kitchen that had caused serious smoke damage was re mediated by one our well trained crews. The home owner was very concerned that the ca... READ MORE